Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB - boot problem.

• 08-11-2008 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Turned it on this morning and nothing happened except for the silver keys lighting up.

Did the hardware reset. All keys then lit up and i got the startup tune... but the screen remained blank.

Now however, it appears as if the phone is completely dead. No resposne from it at all.

Is there anything else i can try? Or should i just drag it back to the shop?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Keith186

Take battery out and put back in then leave it charging for 20 minutes and try it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Most likely a software issue. www.MPRC.ie will sort it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

You defo tried the hardset???? hold call (green) button, star and 3 together then press power on while still pressing the three buttons until response from phone?

Advertisement