Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive with caution

• 08-11-2008 4:46pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks, just drove into town via the tramore road. Visibilty was poor and the conditions were pretty bad. Take it easy if you have to drive and always have your lights on! Tis terrible out there!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

and remember kids, always wear protection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Not sure "best" is the way to describe that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

It amuses me how many muppets drive around in these dark evenings without any lights on at all,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Cabaal wrote: »
    It amuses me how many muppets drive around in these dark evenings without any lights on at all,

i know there I was the other day, driving to tramore minding my own business, had the phone up to my ear chatting to a few friends, had the laptop on the passenger seat reading my emails, there was some real funny ones that day I tell you.. the mc donalds drive through was going down great at this moment, and I seen this car with out its lights on.... tsk tsk... disgraceful I tell you...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Aren't you terribly clever robtri? It must be fantastic to be as smart as you. :rolleyes:

Thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement