Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

84n nitelink

Options
  • 08-11-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭

hi,
    was just wondering what time the 2am nitelink from town is usually in bray around?
    also does it pick up from just the stop in the town or could you say get on at shankill?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I think it is about 40-50 mins from town, but at that hour of the night my judgment is skewed at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Depending on how many stops are needed, it takes about 30-40 mins to get to shankill. So add on 5 minutes to that for bray. It always leaves at 12:30am and 2am on the dot. I have had to chase it before...and its not good with drink on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭conman

kateos2 wrote: »
    hi,
    was just wondering what time the 2am nitelink from town is usually in bray around?
    also does it pick up from just the stop in the town or could you say get on at shankill?

thanks!
    hehe, i remember 2 months ago tryin to drunkely get home, and i took the wrong bus, ended up in Stepaside as the last stop!!!:P so i persuaded the driver to drive to cherrywood and drop me off there for a 30min stumble home there after!! :D

but, i dont know what time the 84n gets to shankill at, but ill be sure to remember the bus number next time :D:D

maybe ill split a taxi with u :P

Advertisement