Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How about an "Off Topic" drop-down section?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Kharn wrote: »
    pfffff! Everyone knows your post count means nothing.

You would say that. As I type your post count is at 9,666. You are clearly in league with the devil and don't want to draw attention to it.

On topic, I don't really see the need for a new 'Off-topic" section. For the most part, the forums in question are doing well where they are. (Although I'm always slightly confused by TCN and the Thunderdome being where they are.)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The served their purpose when first created.
    To take the random post count increasing threads out of AH along with flame wars and often raised surfaced.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Your JOIN DATE though... :p

I thought the new e-penis was the amount of forums you mod...:pac:

wait.,

aw nuts.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Your JOIN DATE though... :p
    Doesnt that just mean your E-Penis is smaller and more wrinkled?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Overheal wrote: »
    Doesnt that just mean your E-Penis is smaller and more wrinkled?

+1. E-rectile dysfunction affects 50% of members (snigger) with join dates before the year 2000. Don't suffer in silence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

javaboy wrote: »
    +1. E-rectile dysfunction affects 50% of members (snigger) with join dates before the year 2000. Don't suffer in silence.

Tee hee hee, genius :D

Advertisement