Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smoothies,,fattening or not

• 08-11-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

i've been making myself smoothies for the past few weeks if im feeling peckish,,trying to keep away from the auld junk food,,so im just wondering how healthy/unhealthy they are,,i use
    1 large pot 500ml virtually fat free yoghurt
    a sccop of frozen fruit
    a spoon of honey
    half a bannana

this is so yummy,,but i have started training for a marathon and am wondering is this any good for me,,,thanks in advance:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Training for a marathon, you're going to need a fair bit of energy. Don't go trying to cut out all carbs and fat!

The smoothie sounds pretty healthy.

Advertisement