Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Marmoleum floor anyone?

• 08-11-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

I am considering installing a marmoleum floor in my kitchen/dining area. It is an area of heavy traffic, I have three small children and I cook a lot. Have read mixed reviews on a US website. Does anyone have it? Do you like it? Any problems with staining etc and would you recommend your installer/supplier? Would you get it again? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Have not installed it but I am considering it for my kitchen. Will be interested to see what people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

I'm considering it too and a friend of mine has it an has only good things to say. seemingly if you want a show house floor that'l always be shiny this is not the floor for you and also I looked at those US reviews too an it seems not sealing it is the better option. I would like to hear more from ppl who have it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭ishidaogo

Marmoleum is great; it has a 30-40 year life; the floor must be level and dry though;using Forbo MDF + Foam preparation system woks very well; also designs and borders can be incorporated in suitable areas

Advertisement