Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV Student Card Number..

Options
  • 08-11-2008 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Ok I don't know if I'm allowed to do this so mods feel free to delete if necessary...ok so I'm in college in Carlow and there's no HMV down here and I want to buy some stuff online. It allows you to get a discount with a HMV student card. As the cards are not connected to your student card so multiple people can use it does anyone want to PM me their card number.....thanks!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Ok I don't know if I'm allowed to do this so mods feel free to delete if necessary...ok so I'm in college in Carlow and there's no HMV down here and I want to buy some stuff online. It allows you to get a discount with a HMV student card. As the cards are not connected to your student card so multiple people can use it does anyone want to PM me their card number.....thanks!!!

Get a student card in HMV when your up in dublin, I got mine the other day, no forms or anything filling in needed like! Just ask and you should get one no problem

Nick

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

and locked before anything naughty is done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement