Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Mind Game screenings throughout Ireland

Options
  • 09-11-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

(Copy-pasted from my thread over at Eirtaku :D)
    Just thought I'd let you folks know, that Mamoru Hosoda's The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Masaaki Yuusa's Mind Game will be screened as part of the Japanese Film Festival here in Ireland, alongside two other live-action films. I've already watched Mind Game, and its mind-blowingly fantastic! But on the big screen, its going to be just plain jaw-dropping, so I highly recommend it. Not sure if I'll get in for The Girl..., but I'll try.
    The timetable is as follows;

CINEWORLD, DUBLIN
    Saturday November 15
    - The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 18.00
    - Mind Game 20.30
    Sunday November 16
    - Hotel Hibiscus 15.30
    - Go 18.00

KINO ARTHOUSE CINEMA, CORK
    Saturday November 22
    - Go 19.00
    - Mind Game 21.30
    Sunday November 23
    - Hotel Hibiscus 14.30
    - The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 16.30

STORM CINEMAS, CASTLETROY, LIMERICK
    Wednesday November 26
    - The Girl Who Leap Through Time 18.30
    - Mind Game 20.30
    Thursday November 27
    - Hotel Hibiscus 18.30
    - Go 20.30

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    (All films are unclassified, so due to club conditions, most likely all films will be 18+)
    Admission free, but tickets are required. Tickets are available from the Japanese Film Festival stand allocated at each venue three hours before the appropriate screening.

Source

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Haven't seen any of these yet -- must go to one of the Saturday screenings so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Deffinatly want to see TGWLTT on the big screen.

Cheers for the info!

Advertisement