Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband trouble- Might it be my modem?

Options
  • 09-11-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Since yesterday my eircom broadband has down in patches. I go from having a red internet light, to sometimes none. And the DSL can go from full green to none at all too.

I've rang eircom and got told I've to wait for a tech guy as they don't know what the problem is. Jumping the gun a little, but could it perhaps be a modem problem? (Netopida 2247)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

I am having trouble with mine aswell was on to support for a good half hour earlier on .I am getting the dsl light to stay on and am getting speeds just above isdn on speed test sites.

I have 3 mb line and i am in Kinnegad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Also a problem here,
    2MB, Westport.

Been seeing the red light about 20 times more than green :mad:

Got disconnected like 3 times trying to get onto boards, search for topics, and then replying to this one. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I've been having the same problems. Don't think it's the modem.

try ring them, usually problem at the exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

mine just went to red this morning
    turned modem off then back on but still to no avail

• Advertisement
Advertisement