Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finders Keepers - Short Film

• 09-11-2008 3:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭

A short film written and directed by Paul Byrne.

When a man walking his dog accidently stumbles across an old fire arm buried under some rocks, his life takes a devastating change for the worse!

Starring Brian O' Neill

Enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1DaVpWSbc

Comments are welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 RMWaters

Go BIFE ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Ha ha, do you know Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 RMWaters

Only vaguely. I'm in the year behind him. Finders Keepers was definitly one of the better films at last years grads! Only thing is, I have it on DVD and the big bit (dont wanna spoil it for anyone) is ruined cuz I watched it frame by frame! Hope it has helped him do well for himself and everyone involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Yeah, he is over in Wales at the moment doing another year in some college over there, i don't know what you mean by ruined tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 lumix

Excellent the films keep getting better and better, from quality of picture, directing, effects to the acting i cant fault this short,
    alittle out of focus at the start but we wont nit pick.
    a job very well done i look forward to your next project

• Advertisement
Advertisement