Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City on Live in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Not on regular channels I assume? Any streams?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Boos for Corluka are a bit out of order, but same could've been said for Keane. Playing 10 men now :O

Modric is looking more confident. The best is yet to come.

Edit: 1 all, Bent was fortunate to capitalise on a slip up but he did well with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Kold,

Are you watching it on Hazem77,

I am and it freezes now and again.

Just wondering is it my internet connection or is it their end??

rocky25 wrote: »
    Kold,

Are you watching it on Hazem77,

I am and it freezes now and again.

Just wondering is it my internet connection or is it their end??

Their end, did you see where they had the menu up for a spurs attack and a corner? I was raging.

It could be your end too though. Are the freezes for a few seconds? I find that the fps is poor on wide angles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

I'm watching it on hazem77. No problems at all. Other than some shocking referees decisions that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hopefully now we can push on and get the 3 pts,they are there for the taking.

Kold wrote: »
    Their end, did you see where they had the menu up for a spurs attack and a corner? I was raging.

It could be your end too though. Are the freezes for a few seconds? I find that the fps is poor on wide angles.

It freezes for about 20 seconds and the menu thing is a pain.

If I find bettter one I will post it.

Thanks for your quick response.

• Advertisement

20 seconds is your line getting choke I'd say.

Haha, I was right about Bent, we were giving him the wrong kind of service under Ramos. He's quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Great result lads, dodgy ref decisions aside!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

we got there just about.I hate to be critical after a win but i thought Bentley was poor today made a lot of wrong decisions and lost the ball qiute a lot,also BAE is a liability and will cost us some time down the line.Anyway enough negativity we are climbing that league at last COYS.:D

Up to 15th place for the moment :D

Bentley's set pieces have been bad. When Bale is fit I think he needs to take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Excellent result despite playing 10 men.
    Bent on fire.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Good result today. 3 points away from home is always very welcome. Slowly slowly climbing out of the bottom three.

Thought the Dunne sending off was harsh but still in our position we'll take any luck, if it gets us the points.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another great win, thank god were off the bottom at last,fair play to benty it's like having a new striker out there.:)Richard Dunne is having a lot of bad luck recently..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

yep, I'm very happy with that result. I would've been fairly pleased with a draw. now for Liverpoo on Wednesday in the CUp and Fulham away next Saturday. 2 wins please....:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement