Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Rollout - it's coming and so is Christmas

Options
  • 09-11-2008 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Got the notification from NTL about July that they were going to have Broadband available in the next 6-8 weeks. I think they've managed to upgrade the fascia cable. Anyone know when they're going to be finished and offer bb in Kikmacud?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bountydublin

BB in Kilmacud?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Don't worry, they've repeatedly told me since 1999 that I will be getting broadband in the next three months. Seeing as we're coming up to the 10 year anniversary soon, maybe they'll surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Blaster99 wrote: »
    Don't worry, they've repeatedly told me since 1999 that I will be getting broadband in the next three months. Seeing as we're coming up to the 10 year anniversary soon, maybe they'll surprise me.

I see themn digging up the road....AGAIN beside me "on behalf of NTL". Jaysus....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

same thing here in navan, but they're finally here now, so fingers crossed you'll be joining me soon in 20mbps heaven. :D

good luck! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

vibe666 wrote: »
    same thing here in navan, but they're finally here now, so fingers crossed you'll be joining me soon in 20mbps heaven. :D

good luck! ;)

Yep, but in the meantime, the vodafone USB modem is deadly. I know people say "it's not broadband" but it's reliable and it's way better than UTV DSL was...without all the hassle...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

was talking to a guy who has it as the only broadband he can get. except it doesn't work in his house and he has to drive 10 minutes to the top of some hill somewhere with his laptop to get a signal so he can check his email. :D

Advertisement