Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zig & Zag on Ryan Tubridy

• 09-11-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Watched the show last night and was looking forward to seeing these guys, as i grew up with them. It is just me or were they completely unfunny? Ryan was clearly uncomfortable with the pair because their jokes were just not working. They weren't rude by any means just boring to be honest. Zig's supermarket till scan gag was funny the first time, then just got really annoying. After wondering where they were going with this, Eureka! There they were plugging their dvd -obviously planet Zog is also feeling the credit crunch.............:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭pau8lieskins

It was dreadful thats all that can be said about it though I did like the gag "this used to be Kenny Live"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Didn't see it now but it sounds like i didn't miss much.

Glad now, what was funny/amazing when we were kids often has a way of letting you down when your old enough to realize the ****e you were watching.

Another one to add to the list Bosco, Zig and Zag...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I thought it was pretty good, nice to see the lads again.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

aidanco wrote: »
    Watched the show last night ................................ Ryan was clearly uncomfortable with the pair because their jokes were just not working. They weren't rude by any means just boring to be honest. ............................There they were plugging their dvd .............:D
    Shrubbery wasn't a good host for the duo, he didn't know how to handle them. A different host could have got more from them. Shrubbery needs to decide whether he is a serious presenter or a jolly light entertainment.

And to be honest most guests on that show (or indeed other shows) have a commercial interest in getting their face on the telly. Most guests on will have a book/show/film/series/DVD recently released or about to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

ha ha yeah guess so.... but ill still buy it... brought back so many memories ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement