Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels near Thomond Park

Options
  • 09-11-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

anybody tell me the names of any reasonable priced hotels near enough to Thomond Park - don't have to be anything too fancy......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The Woodfield on the ennis road
    Travelodge in Coonagh roundabout
    Greenhills on Ennis road
    The Strand, Ennis road

They are the closest afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

There're no hotels directly near it.
    If you're going for the match I suggest a hotel in the city centre.
    There're shuttle buses and plenty of people just walk anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Clarion Suites on the Ennis Road too, right next door to The Woodfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not being smart here but does anyone use the search function anymore, there's a very similar thread on this very forum.

See here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EJB

phog wrote: »
    Not being smart here but does anyone use the search function anymore, there's a very similar thread on this very forum.

See here.

Soz, didn't realise there was a search engine.....will know for the next time.

Tanx everyone else for ideas, will give them a try.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Isn't there a new place in Pery Square?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EJB

Somebody recommended The Absolute Hotel - anybody any opinions? Any idea how far from City Centre / Thomond Park is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Absolute is close to the city centre alright but it is a nice distance away from Thomond Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

EJB wrote: »
    Somebody recommended The Absolute Hotel - anybody any opinions? Any idea how far from City Centre / Thomond Park is it?

Its would be about a 30-35 minute walk to thomond park from the absolute hotel.
    Its not bad spot and all you have to do is cross thomond bridge and walk straight to thomond park, handy enough i think!

Definetly consider it if i were you!

Advertisement