Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharkman=Good moderator

Options
  • 09-11-2008 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all
    Ive noticed that this forum is usually about negative experiences with mods etc but I would like to highlight the other side
    I was banned by Sharkman today due to a misunderstanding
    I explaied my case and he unbanned me immedietly
    It was a very plesant conversation and I feel I should just say that the mods do do nice things but nobody bothers to highlight them So thats why Im here
    Thanks again Sharkman
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I'm sure you explained your case reasonably.

Bit of civility goes a long way :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

lfcefc wrote: »
    Hi all
    Ive noticed that this forum is usually about negative experiences with mods etc but I would like to highlight the other side
    I was banned by Sharkman today due to a misunderstanding
    I explaied my case and he unbanned me immedietly
    It was a very plesant conversation and I feel I should just say that the mods do do nice things but nobody bothers to highlight them So thats why Im here
    Thanks again Sharkman
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to put him in for a raise of at least 15%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Did you PM a mod?
    Post links to offending pos...

Wait what :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Boo! We don't want good news, we want to hear dirt.

Ah no fair play to you for posting that. It's nice every once in a while to hear about the little mod that could :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cue a rush of similair threads....

..nah :D

protestgd0.jpg

Mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What a pleasant change for a feedback thread. :)

Bring it on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Is this Sharkman's second account?? ;)

Advertisement