Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor website - new layout for the Phones section

• 09-11-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭

I see Meteor's got a nice new layout for their pages detailing PAYG and Billpay phones.

i like the grid so you can see everything at once. Even has a phone chooser on the left hand side. Very nice I must say.

Now if only they could do something about the level of detail in the phone specs.

"Video recording Yes"

i mean really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I 'love' how the new site is real bollox via mobile browsers ;)

And of course, the specs sheets Hahaha... For how long did the secret have a 3'' screen?
    (nothing of course compared to vodafone fighting of the iphone and n96 by NOW releasing the viewty, and claiming it used to be 399.00, when voda ireland never ever had it before...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Too much bloody flash on websites these days if you ask me.

The popup telling you that you can only register for a prepay upgrade after x days is annoying.

I love how everything is on one page though, makes it much easier to see everything at a glance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

now all they need is to bring more phones to their market, i'm waiting till the Christmas theme appears on their website before deciding on my upgrade

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Random wrote: »
    The popup telling you that you can only register for a prepay upgrade after x days is annoying
    This is bugging the crap out of me.

Advertisement