Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Keane Album Perfect Symmetry

Options
  • 09-11-2008 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Just listened to this album. I have their previous two albums. Was a bit disappointed with UNDER THE IRON SEA but so far this album sounds a lot stronger musically.

The lyrics are also a lot less mournful and even quite upbeat in places.

They are still almost a guitar free zone and sound like they have tuned their piano to sound like an 80s synthesizer band but if that's what you like then here it is. Im just a bit disappointed that they didn't venture a bit more towards a more rock sound, such as they brilliantly displayed in IS IT ANY WONDER on their last album. Worth a listen!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

Thanks for the review as I was undecided whether to check this one out or not as I wasnt crazy about their last one! But it sounds like its defo worth a listen! ;)

Advertisement