Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock up of a football jersey.

Options
  • 09-11-2008 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey I play an online football management sim called trophymanager,
    I've started a blog and for a bit of fun would like to have a picture of the teams jersey up on it.

Here is the jersey created on the site, sorry about the quality, the earlsborg thing is the sponser thats across the jersey.

[URL="http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shoutjerseymq8.png]shoutjerseymq8.th.png[/URL]my.php?image=shoutjerseymq8.png]shoutjerseymq8.th.pngthpix.gif

As you can see the jersey is blue, with red down the arm across the neck and down the side of the jersey.

It would be really cool if someone would give it a go and try and turn that picture into something resembling a real life jersey fresh out of the box.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Whats the team name?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Shout FC, I actually found a photoshop tutorial so giving it a go myself too, looking to do a logo too, give it a go anyway if you feel like it,

thanks.

Had some free time in work today so i started messing about, left the jpeg on my work desktop though. I'll give it a bash tomorrow.

Name & number for the back of the jersey?

No need to do the back of the jersey but if you want have it Mann, number 12.

Thanks again.

I'm finding it hard getting the sponser onto my jersey, cant transfer it to photoshop without it looking crap.

Hows this?

testmediumrq1.jpg

• Advertisement

Very Nicely done nole stee, definately think the colours you used look a lot more realistic.

Here is my effort anyway.
    Anyone got any opinions / advice? I'm pretty much a photoshop noob. And most of the work for this was done by on online tutorial so cant take much credit ;).
    jerseycomplete1copyqk6.jpg

Advertisement