Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Baby/parent meetups in Dublin

Options
  • 09-11-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just had a baby son three weeks ago so thrilled, all is great. My wife is home alone with noone around during the day and was wondering if anyone knew of any parent/baby meetups in Dublin City or surrounding areas during the day??

I know the Public Health Center, Cuidiu and La Lache League have meetings, just none near us (Dublin 1) or at least not much i can find out (calls not returned etc)

So any new mums in the city who have regular meetups? Would love to find something for my wife so she doesnt go mad on her own :)

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Your baby nurse should have a listing of all the parent and baby groups near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

baby nurse? do you man the public health nurse? If so they only have one meeting twice a month which really isnt much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You can ring your local health clinic and ask to speak to the public health/baby nurse.
    They will have a list of groups in your area.

Advertisement