Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Random Thread is Random!

Options
  • 05-11-2008 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

Arrghh, my shiny new Kestrel got smashed on the first mission :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Arrghh, my shiny new Kestrel got smashed on the first mission :o

The first of many :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Arrrghh, killed again! This is really frustrating! Anyone want to give me some goodies?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Whats your character name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Sand wrote: »
    Whats your character name?

So Sand, what's your ig name?

You planning to send me lots of ISK?

• Advertisement

You planning to send me lots of ISK?

Kahooters? :rolleyes:

Dammit, how did you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

nt

1159434782588.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Aww. I came here planning to shit up the thread but that's actually a far better pitch than I was expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

This turns me right off. As soon as corps say theyre anti-pirate you know its a waste of time.

To say they are a waste of time if they are anti-pirate is BS, could mean they just don't shoot non-flashys or war targets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

R0ot wrote: »
    **** posts in this thread will be treated with extreme prejudice, you've been warned. :D

Arrgh...just like our resident not-so-goon, i was preparing to **** it up in my reply..then i go and read that......

Wouldnt it be great to have a corp willing to take on newbie irish? Good on ye TheJaff, and best of luck with yer recruiting/corp in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

TheJaff wrote: »
    but please don't critasize players or corps that are having fun in the game doing something else.

If I were to criticize someone I assure you it would be in a rather subtle fashion.

Zillah wrote: »
    If I were to criticize someone I assure you it would be in a rather subtle fashion.

Spelling Nazi! Root delete all these useless poasts tbh. its ****ing up the recruitment thread -_-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement