Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navel Piercing.

Options
  • 09-11-2008 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

I got mine done three years ago and it basically migrated...

I got it done again over the summer and now it's like eating away at itself.. It's gone from green to red to black underneath... Like on the skin..

I know i'm not painting a pretty picture but anyone any thoughts on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

that doesnt sound to healthy,best advice is to take it out maybe.Or go into a piercing shop and see what they say?has it been painful or anything?maybe your allergic to the jewellery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

It was painful like a week ago and still is on occassion but not much..

I was thinking that myself but i got it redone in june and surely an allergic reaction would have shown before now...?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not necessarily, it could have been electroplated jewellery which the electro-plated layer is wearing off...

Go in to a piercing studio that has a good reputation and get them to take a look at it is the best advice we could give you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

A return trip to metalmorphosis perhaps?

Mucho thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

i would recommend that ur very careful not to get any soaps near it, keep it dry and clean and defo seek proper advice;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement