Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferrari unveils Scuderia Spider 16M (limited to 499 units)

Options
  • 09-11-2008 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

ferrari-430-scuderia-spider-16m.jpg
    Ferrari has chosen to unveil the new Scuderia Spider 16M at the World Finals in Mugello in celebration of its victory in the Formula 1 Constructor’s World Championship 2008. This new high performance sports car features the very best of Ferrari’s latest mid-rear-engined 8-cylinder technology. Scuderia Spider 16M is faster round the Fiorano circuit than any other Prancing Horse open-top road car yet built. Only 499 unique examples will be produced. No information on the pricing, but we are sure that all 499 units are pretty much sold already Coupe base price starts at $277,000 in the US, Spider will most likely cost around $350,000-$400,000.
    scuderia-3.jpg

more pictures here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Moses7 wrote: »
    Jesus the first picture is lovely. Can't wait to see the aston martin 77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

that is a seriously nice looking car. shame about the 499 thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

I thought limited editions usually looked the same so they could be recognisable? In other words, whats with the different wheels?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

Top Dog wrote: »
    I thought limited editions usually looked the same so they could be recognisable? In other words, whats with the different wheels?

not always, but a good point. The fact that it is the Scuderia Spider makes it already extremely limited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

That is the dream right there, I have a new favorite car :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Really like the look of this one

• Registered Users Posts: 65,455 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Open top super cars are a fail. This one is not one of the exceptions. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Car is cracking looking but i have to say both wheels are absolutely mank.

Advertisement