Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Days (All of them)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Fad wrote: »
    Of course!

Dont get an official day off for it, which is a pain, but then again that means missing double RE so kinda a god thing :D

Kinda wanna go to alot of the talks, so i dunno how im gonna see everything.
    That's the very handy thing about not being in school for me! :D Dropouts ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Nah, I just spotted you walking around and then in the lecture theatre, thought hey! theres Piste, and thought no, I wont bother her

(You were with Louisa at some stage, {I think thats her name :S} I have infact met her, so not that odd, i think i'll stop here.........)

Yes I was, curiouser and curiouser!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Piste wrote: »
    Yes I was, curiouser and curiouser!

Dunno, saw a few people I barely know from my minor involvement in the fashion show/4th year stuff.

People are asking for trouble when they use the internet :pac:
    (Sadly myself included in that)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Dunno, saw a few people I barely know from my minor involvement in the fashion show/4th year stuff.

People are asking for trouble when they use the internet :pac:
    (Sadly myself included in that)

Oh yeah I forgot she did fashion show stuff. I was so angry I didn't get put on the fashion team, they picked names out of a hat for Christ's sakes!

What did yuo think of the medicine lecture anyway? Thought yer man seemed very dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I went to a gig (Boys Noize) Thursday night and was in no state to go to UCD on Friday (took the day off school for it and all!) and didn't bother going today either, missed DIT too. Oooops :pac:

Will definitely be in Trinity on Wednesday though, can't miss that one.

• Advertisement

Piste wrote: »
    Oh yeah I forgot she did fashion show stuff. I was so angry I didn't get put on the fashion team, they picked names out of a hat for Christ's sakes!

What did yuo think of the medicine lecture anyway? Thought yer man seemed very dull.

Well it was either fashion show or the amnesty gig, or both *shrugs*

Yeah, they could have made it a little more interesting, but to be fair they know that they'll be oversubscribed for places next year, so they really dont have to put in a huge effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Don't worry, if you missed the NCI Open Day, the next one is on Wednesday, January 21st.

NCI has so much going for it with it's central location, in the heart of the IFSC, only a 5-10 minute walk to O'Connell Street/Grafton Street, brilliant students union, and accomodation guaranteed for first years students :D

www.ncirl.ie

http://www.ncirl.ie/Prospective_Students (watch the video)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dF4TuZgtCS8&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Anybody going to the physiotherapy open day yokey in beaumount, anyone?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Nuig open day april 25th! should be good, i was at it in october and it rained all day but it was a great day. it was the best open day i was at and much better organised than the others i went to, including UCC twice, UL , Mary I, Lit...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Heggy

I wish places had more than one open day.
    I missed the Trinity one because of a dental appointment.
    Only bit of Trinity I saw was the lecture hall that the Science quiz was in and the way to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

anyone intetested in doing science in DIT theres an open day in Kevin st on sat, im not sure of the time i was on their website and something popped up about it....
    from NCI's website
    Have us down on your CAO? Thinking about coming to NCI? Come see us!

National College of Ireland is holding a drop in day Thursday 16th April. Come in at any time between 12 - 3pm to take a tour of the college and talk to faculty and staff about your course. Our Careers Officer will also be on hand to give you advice on your future.

For more information contact:
    Deryck Tormey
    School Liaison Officer
    dtormey@ncirl.ie
    01-4498565

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dragonfly! wrote: »
    anyone intetested in doing science in DIT theres an open day in Kevin st on sat, im not sure of the time i was on their website and something popped up about it....

It's from 10am to 1pm in the student canteen.

10am to 1pm - Informal question and answer session with staff and students on each Science course

11am - 12pm Tours of the Kevin St. site.

Be heading along to it myself at about 11am I'd say, hangover depending (Shels are playing in Galway on Friday night:cool:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 figor

Fad

Yeah and I think I will bring my bank manager with me and possibly my parents mortgage advisor as well!!!!

Catch yourself on kid!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 figor

Dragon Fly

Stop ripping people off.
    All you want is to have them financially ruined.
    call round to DIT my ...... keep your hands off my money!!!!
    DIT is a useless piece of paper to those that paid ten times too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

figor what are you ON about, DIT isn't a private university.

figor wrote: »
    Fad

Yeah and I think I will bring my bank manager with me and possibly my parents mortgage advisor as well!!!!

Catch yourself on kid!!!!

What?

If you want someone to have any (ANY!) idea what your talking about, quot what your refering to.
    Dragon Fly

Stop ripping people off.

DIT is free :)

And accredited by TCD (Arent they, or can the accredit themselves now)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I went to the DIT open day today. Pretty much useless, higher options all over again. Best part of the day was the free tea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

creggy wrote: »
    I went to the DIT open day today. Pretty much useless, higher options all over again. Best part of the day was the free tea. :)

Glad I didn't go so.:D

Dragon Fly

Stop ripping people off.

how am ripping people off?:confused:

IADT have open days next week think its wed and fri ill check and let ye know if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

LOL at figor's comment! :D

Anyways, UCC open day is Friday 24th April.

Advertisement