Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't play for 48 hours.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Sometimes I think you can tell who plays alliance by the way that talk. ;)

Sometimes i think you can tell who plays horde by the music they listen to :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

LONG HAIR
    LOUD MUSIC

Prepare to HORDE HARD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dustaz wrote: »
    Sometimes i think you can tell who plays horde by the music they listen to :)

It's true, I find there's quite a few fellow Jazz fans horde side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Update:

Still haven't got so much as a response from any of the blizzard support staff. Haven't even been able to get through to their phone support. Still stuck on my realm, only now they've opened up a free migration from Magtheridon to Emeris. Only problem is Emeris has a similar horde to alliance ratio with fewer numbers.

I figured that I'd try move there because the realm has fewer numbers which means if all of the alliance leave magtheridon and none of the horde leave emeris should balance out pretty nicely.

Of course, every time I go to move my character using the free migration, there's an error when it comes to process the approval of my character.

So now I'm stuck on a server with no alliance at all and an increasing number of horde where the two of the top three guilds in the world reside and all of their fan boys.

Decided I would give up playing wow until blizzard fix my account and allow me to migrate because it is truly unplayable. Can't go two minutes with out getting jumped by a group of horde. It's like trying to level up in Ogrimmar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Ass Face wrote: »
    Update:

Still haven't got so much as a response from any of the blizzard support staff. Haven't even been able to get through to their phone support.

bunch of jokers..and im sure they will send u an email in 2/3days asking for your log in name, cd key etc stuff that u have to provide intially.

unfortunatly theres nothign you can do but keep trying there landlines!

• Advertisement

Can't believe it, but I actually got through to their phone support! I've been trying every day since I've first had the problem! On hold at the minute. Feel like I've won the lotto or something!

Mind you, I had to ring the Austrian support like to get through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I rang the UK phone support just shortly after it opened one morning, got straight through. Dealt with my issues in a manner of minutes. Their email support is dire, but their phone support is top notch, when you can get through.

Hope you got your issue sorted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Maybe he's still onto them?

Issue is still not sorted. Not only that but the free character transfer was bugged for me for so long that I missed the opportunity to migrate off for free.

The faction population imbalance is so bad that we were the very first realm in Europe be given a single faction open transfer. Of course, because of the fact that Magtheridon houses the worlds number one raiding guild, TwentyFifthNovember, nobody used it.

Before they opened up free migration for horde on Magtheridon, they gave a free transfer for everyone to Emeris, including alliance.

As a result of that, there are now approximatly 8-10 active level 80 alliance characters on my realm. There are approximatly 100 active characters on magtheridon alliance side overall. Most of whom are in the same position I am.

Last count on Horde side was approximately 24,000 players.

I can't transfer for free, and I cant use the paid transfer, despite being given a so called solution by blizzard account support. My character has been stuck at level 73 for about three weeks now because it's totally impossible to level.

I think this is the end of the road for me and WoW. Once this subscription runs out I probably wont renew it.

Where did you get the count of 24000 players? My understanding is most servers had a 5k cap.

One option would be for you to level by doing instances, but in the end you need to be happy playing the game however you want. You don't seem to be enjoying it, maybe leave your subscription lapse for a bit, and if you get a yearning for it later come back.

• Advertisement

Drakar wrote: »
    Where did you get the count of 24000 players? My understanding is most servers had a 5k cap.

One option would be for you to level by doing instances, but in the end you need to be happy playing the game however you want. You don't seem to be enjoying it, maybe leave your subscription lapse for a bit, and if you get a yearning for it later come back.
    Considering that Nihilum fanclub officially have 10,000 members I don't think that is the case any more. More than 60% of their guild members are level 70 or above, last I heard. I'd say the number of active players on Horde side is between 10,000 - 15,000 since there are a lot of alts on the server made for cheering on Nihilum when they raid. The official guild count in Nihilum Fanclub is 10k, and I think it was about 3k didn't register on the armory because they were below level 10.

Remember that 10k characters isn't 10k players. Again though, in the end you have to be happy playing, and at the moment you're not, so the actual factual numbers probably aren't important.

Drakar wrote: »
    Remember that 10k characters isn't 10k players. Again though, in the end you have to be happy playing, and at the moment you're not, so the actual factual numbers probably aren't important.
    Yeah, but the same can be said for the Alliance numbers. So of the 300 or so alliance characters left on the server, less than a third are playing, and less than a third again of the number of players playing are at level 80.

Assuming that it's the same horde side, which it probably isn't because horde side has a lot more incentive to play on this realm, the ratio remains the same.

Advertisement