Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Special Topic Question

Options
  • 09-11-2008 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I have to do a rough draft for it tomorrow, so can someone quickly answer this;
    The essay can be about anything, right? For instance, I'm hoping to do mine on the history of Gekiga (counter-culture Japanese comics from the early 60s and 70s), would it be acceptable?
    Thanks in advance :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It has to be of historical relevance.

Not after 1993

Not apart of the LC course

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

creggy wrote: »
    It to be of historical relevance.

Not after 1993

Not be apart of the LC course
    Big thanks dude, seems my essay topic fits the bill. I think my topic is of historical relevance, considering manga (Japanese comics) are read by a massive amount of people of all ages in Japan, and in particular. I can also comment on how Gekiga was influenced in ways by the state of Japan after WWII...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

creggy wrote: »
    It has to be of historical relevance.

Not after 1993

Not apart of the LC course
    No, it can be part of the history course, but if it comes up in a question on the written paper, you may not answer that question. It can also be on a part of the course you are not studying. The history course is very broad. You only study parts of it which your teacher chooses.

Advertisement