Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons - Swords / North Dublin

Options
  • 09-11-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Does anyone know of a good guitar teacher in the Swords / North County Dublin area?

I'm looking for intermediate, one to one lessons.

Any info or tips would be great, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭paulie13

Am taking private drums lessons with the Troy Horse Music school in Balbriggan and they are great. They also do guitar lessons. You can check them out here: http://blog.songschool.ie/?page_id=28

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's a guy called Gerry Donovan who used to teach in the comunity centre in River Valley, and there might be another teacher who does too. If you drop into the centre they'll be able to tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 parris08

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it! Will have a look into both ideas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 John mq

Hi there,

There's a guy called Ross who teaches in Dublin music school and do private lessons too. His website www.rossguitar.com

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 manalishi

checkout this guy i heard he is pretty good... does one-to-one too.

www.baysideguitar.com

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

There's a guy called Gerry Donovan who used to teach in the comunity centre in River Valley, and there might be another teacher who does too. If you drop into the centre they'll be able to tell you.
    did guitar lessons with Gerry myself for many years, really really nice guy and a good teacher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxdarrxx

or swords music centre, Ross teaches there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Mini Wibbs wrote: »
    did guitar lessons with Gerry myself for many years, really really nice guy and a good teacher

I think I did too - would he be an older guy - in his 50's maybe? If it's the guy i'm thinking of, I couldn't recommend him enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Hardbreaks

Hi everyone,
    I am offering Guitar Lessons just outside of Swords in Donabate.
    Learn from an experienced, qualified and professional tutor.

Full information on my Lessons can be found at:

<mod snip>

Regards,
    Tom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

@ Hardbreaks - feel free to send a pm if someone is looking for a service that you provide, but advertising is not allowed.

Thread closed, it's too old

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement