Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benny Kuehnle R.I.P.

Options

Comments

Indeed, I knew him from ponies. Very talented rider and such a nice guy.

Very tragic situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I also knew him from ponies. Such a nice guy.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Heartbreaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 philsutton07

Benny was an absolute legend and mighty craic! I went to school with him for three years and sat beside him for many a class of maths and geography!! We weren't the brightest so we always had to sit at the top of the class in maths! Benny lived for the soccer matches in the mornings wheather it was freezing or raining or blistering sun, we always got the text to go out!! But i favurite memory of Benny was myself and the lads giving him €2 for chips!! He ran ahead while we walked and he ordered sometimes 10 bags of chips!! His reward was of course 20cent because the chips were only €1.80.
    Benny we will miss you, all those times we chatted and many a time about horses!!
    RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I seen him many a time through the camera lens, he will be sadly missed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

Very sad to hear. RIP benny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 culna

R.I.P. Benny

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

R.I.P.
    Found out about it in this week Farmer Journal.

He died last week.

Tragic loss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

There's a beautiful but poignant (spl??) tribute to him in this weeks field and also a tribute page to him on Facebook, some lovely tributes paid to him on it.

[HTML]
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=32557292277&ref=mf
    [/HTML]

• Advertisement
Advertisement