Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can you buy keel toy's in ireland

Options
  • 09-11-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can buy keel toy's .I am looking to buy 'Bernie' he a puppy.Need him as a spare,as my father had bought my son the puppy 4 years ago and he always has him with him and I dont thnk he last much longer.All i know is that my father had bought the puppy in Dun laoire.If anyone has 'Bernie' that they dont want i gladly buy him off you

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

if you go on to ebay and type Keel +puppy into search items, it will show you over 50 different items. some of them dont have the puppies names listed so, have a look and see if your bernie is there.

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

I've noticed that those machines you see around the place which gobble up your money in exchange for the oppotunity to control a mechanical grabbing arm with a grip limper than Cowen's hold on the economy, seem to have Keel toys in them... you could try and win puppy back!

We had a similar problem before... our elder DD got a Gloria from Happy Feet penguin which she "loaned" to her little sister. Little sister and big sister's penguin became inseperable... so we had to try and find another Gloria... but alas, Happy Feet's hour in the sun had passed and Gloria wasn't to be found, ANYWHERE! In desperation, we searched ebay and eventually found a Gloria... albeit a little smaller version of her.

Everyone was happy in the end :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I have seen Keel toys in Easons and also TK Maxx.

Advertisement