Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help - Trying to sell my 07 407 any tips??

Options
  • 09-11-2008 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'M trying to sell my 07, Peugeot 407, I've tried Autotrader, carzone, donedeal and local papers and not one call. I dont think I've overpriced it and its a genuine car, please any tips on selling it would be greatly appreciated.............thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Patti D. wrote: »
    I'M trying to sell my 07, Peugeot 407, I've tried Autotrader, carzone, donedeal and local papers and not one call. I dont think I've overpriced it and its a genuine car, please any tips on selling it would be greatly appreciated.............thanks in advance

If you haven't sold it, it's over priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

wait till the recession is over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

testicle wrote: »
    If you haven't sold it, it's over priced.

+1

You need to just go rock bottom on the asking price.

I sold my car last week after 6 months of trying. I slashed the price about 2 weeks ago so it was about 15% cheaper than anything else on Carzone.

The market is only going to get worse so better off just taking a price drop now and getting it shifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Patti D.

Thanks Rigal,
    what is a rock bottom price for a 407 solaire 1.6 diesel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

Patti D. wrote: »
    Thanks Rigal,
    what is a rock bottom price for a 407 solaire 1.6 diesel?

Don't know much about them Patti. What's the mileage? Just searched carzone there - €15k? Most of the ones up there are trade sales so you'll have to go lower than those.

• Advertisement

thanks again, I had it overpriced at €19,000, it has 27k miles.........time for a price drop:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Tony Broke

Thanks for that I will pm him, cant do any harm!!

Advertisement