Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

98 Porsche 911 18.5k ??? possible scam ????

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

No, pure genuine. Just lodge the money into any western union account and the Porsche will be e-mailed to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Another one for you.

About 10 to 15K cheaper than similar models.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Lotus/Elise/200842190514501/advert

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

as a measure of how much of a scam, I sold my 87 for 23k. And the engine on that needed 6k of work..........

For the money in that ad, you'll get the one in my sig, and have enough to tax and insure it.....and it's a lot older than the car in that ad.....

I've seen a (genuine) 99 911 sold for the money in that ad. But no engine included !!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Landline: 01 39820921 - one number too many, and AFAIK, no numbers in dublin begin with a 3 (could be wrong though)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,983 ✭✭✭✭L1011

3 and indeed 9 aren't used as leading phone number digits in Dublin so it can't even be an extraneous digit at either end...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

its on autotrader as well, same price, same phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Does the question even have to be asked?

Of course it's a scam.

Advertisement