Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband 1MB in Duleek Co. Meath

Options
  • 09-11-2008 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I have had BT B/band for the last 2 years and am having nothing but problems with my wireless disconnecting anytime I am logged on by approx 9,15pm. The modem says it is working perfect but my laptop nor Iphone picking it up evening after resetting the modem. Can anyone advise me on what to do or have they had similiar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Sounds like something is interfering with your wireless signal in the evenings, try changing the channel the wireless is on. Just to be clear, it has nothing to do with quality of broadband if its only the wireless disconnecting and might you might get more in depth answers in the wireless networking forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Aldee84

yeah thanks a million, I actually ended up getting it pulled and ordering the o2 boradband which is grand for what I want €20 a month happy days :)

Advertisement