Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usefull for Mini Companies

• 09-11-2008 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im setting up a website for my mini companie which is a website where every one who has a mini companie can get their own personal page displayed with information about their product or service and pictures prices and how to get it etc,.,.

If any one is interested in advertising their mini companie on it and increasing their market and sales please let me know as the site is being constructed as we speak and is a very good opportunity to get mini companies going!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭danoboy254

hey, great idea!......clever!

am....... i dont think my mini co. would suit your website.....we're doing a school magazine ! i was just wondering how you are making the website or who is making it for you?....sorry i'm of no help !

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭robobobo

Hey,

Im making the website with a class mate of mine ourselves ,

I agree with you your mini company would really be suited for the site, spread the word though to the other mini companies, were still looking for more to put up on the site before we publish it

Cheers

Hey Guys,

The website is up and running now but we need companies to sign up for it!

have a look here

www.mini-companies.com

Its a great opportunity for all the mini companies!

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Sorry for dragging this up but I have to ask, are you allowed to sell outside of school? We weren't. We're finished now, but we were hardly allowed to advertise in school, let alone outside of school.

Yes we were,

We were actually constantly encouraged to sell outside school, we had to present a business plan and our mini companies to the headmaster for his approval, and constantly we were told to expand our market to outside school, to the local community, other schools, and further , especially the internet as its the fastest growing advertisment space for companies,

thats how i came up with the idea of mini-companies.com

Also you get extra marks for the schools county competitions that you enter into and the nationals

so thats another great reason to sign up to mini-companies.com,

its still not fully finished as we are still recruiting more companies.,

www.mini-companies.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Well done. Fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

So how's it working out? Are you doing it alone or in a group?

Well i designed and hosted the website by myself and got it up and running,

I just need to get companies to sign up for it now and start promoting really

Anyone? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sean_17

Did you get anyone to sign up?

Advertisement