Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mama Mia Party.......Ideas

Options
  • 10-11-2008 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭

I want to have a party when the dvd of Mama Mia is released,not dressing up but anyother ideas welcome.
    Im no spring chicken but reckon I can still have a fun night.
    Ages from 20 to whatever.
    From a wanna be Dancing Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am having an Abba night and we are going to watch the film and whenever a song comes on, we are pausing it and switching to the PS3 for the Abba singstar and battling out to get a final winner, so a kareoke/mamma mia night ace!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi Holly
    I'm planning a "Mama Mia" party, too....I found some great popcorn bags (like at the movies) at the "Dollar Tree" 20/$1 and plan to have a "concession stand"...popcorn, old fashioned candy, sodas with "Mama Mia Soda" band wrapped around them. Of course, I'll show the movie.....I can hardly wait! I saw Mama Mia 6 times at the theatre!!!
    Good luck with your party!!!

Advertisement