Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum Distribution ???

Options
  • 10-11-2008 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Original post edited as to be fair it looks as though this one pre-dates the Limerick regeneration project.......

Below sentiments are unfortunately still true though; Limerick is definitely grim & these guys need customers - simple as.

- Related; I've had enough of Limerick - its just clear-cut and utterly indefensible. What a fcuking bleak, grey, miserable, dank, scum-dominated, fungus-hole.

Oh....and I hope the snorting, toking, injecting fools amongst you have enjoyed your part in this - congrats on your sad-cnut life-choices - w@nkers............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Morbid to say the least!

****ing scum have once again ruined this great city of ours

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

****ing scum have once again ruined this great city of ours

They've ruined some family's life, but how have they ruined the city??

Overreact much??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How have they ruined the city?

Delusional much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

what did i miss? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I think you're spot on Raiser.

This is a worry to all people that have houses in decent parts of Limerick.

Imagine people now in Kilteragh. They are concerned that the virus that is Limerick gang violence has spread to their estates. They worry will the Gardai be able to protect them. They worry if where they bought will decay, forcing house prices down in their area, the result being that they might not be able to move if they want to in the future.

This is what our politicians have given us. Does the local council want all of Limerick to become a sh!t hole??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

This for one thing is an absolute disgrace:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1109/limerick.html

They are ruining this city!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

limerick was ruined along time before this shooting took place lads and ladies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

well said Raiser!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Is it possible Raiser was under the influence of a few Sunday night pints when he posted his vitriol at 23.48?

However, I agree with fact that it's a disgrace to house people in a place where the majority have worked hard for what they possess - people who try to instill manners, morals and respect in their kids and who expect to live amongst other like-minded adults.

As for Drifter's comments that "limerick was ruined along time before this shooting took place" - this apt from a guy that is located somewhere between dreams and reality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

[QUOTE=Pikasso;57850475
    As for Drifter's comments that "limerick was ruined along time before this shooting took place" - this apt from a guy that is located somewhere between dreams and reality[/QUOTE]

he he well said....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Gardaí are satisfied that the intended target was a known major drugs importer who also lives in Kilteragh with his girlfriend and has a villa in Spain, from which he recently returned. Shots were fired at the drug lord in the neighbourhood more than a year ago.

http://www.examiner.ie/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=ireland-qqqm=ireland-qqqa=ireland-qqqid=77013-qqqx=1.asp

?

so does that mean Garda knows that there is a criminal individual is living there? and they didn't do anything???

i wouldn't be surprised if that drug dealing vermin now gets personal security as garda know he was the target. the precious life of this valued member of our comunity is at danger and must be protected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

Whenever you think it's bad, it just gets worse...........

Why are these scum allowed do this to our city and its citizens?

It's beyond a disgrace these days how we let the rights of some scum overshaddow those of the decent law abiding people of our city.

The army should just go up and finish these gangs off.
    I cannot see who would compalin.

Or we can give them all more free houses and allow them to clog up the legal system which has proven to be bloody inept in their duty to protect the public, time and time again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

bring back hanging. hang the b**tards

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

BarryCreed wrote: »
    bring back hanging. hang the b**tards

As the saying goes:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Only the people of Limerick can solve this problem

Unfortunately we hear judges, politicians and gardai remind us to "not take the law into our own hands", while they can't do much themselves in the meantime...:o

I love it. A known drug dealer living in Dooradoyle. He should be lynched, and shipped off to break rocks on a mountain somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

A known drug dealer living in Dooradoyle.

the national drugs unit can't be everywhere lads, there's "real" police work to be done :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

The worst part about this is the gardai know exactly who did it.

A known drug dealer living in Dooradoyle.

from the indo:
    He received serious facial wounds and lost an eye in the attack
    http://www.independent.ie/national-news/shot-dead-because-he-looked-like-gangs--real-target-1530973.html

i'll keep my eyes open (no pun intented!) and try not to look like him if i have to walk through town in the late hours...

It's boll*x though. I wouldn't be long getting summonsed for no tax, or a speeding ticket by the gardai, but a known drug dealer can tip away plying his "trade" in dooradoyle until proven guilty. He should be intimidated, and harassed by the Gardai, and given weekly hidings by the cops as well.

I see the advantage of vigilante groups, however illegal they may be...:mad:

I would join up with one in the morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

yeah but sean citizen is a soft touch for the cops
    drink 2 pints and drive
    tax on the car is out 3 weeks because you lost your job and are juggling money,
    them guys can do as they want
    how many knackers do you see getting done for drunk driving
    maby it is because the 1 crowd are in power for yonks
    they can trash a house and get it re trashed
    trash it again they get a new 1 in a different area
    we trash ours we do it up ourselves
    we do not get moved to a better area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭j0605

It's boll*x though. I wouldn't be long getting summonsed for no tax, or a speeding ticket by the gardai, but a known drug dealer can tip away plying his "trade" in dooradoyle until proven guilty. He should be intimidated, and harassed by the Gardai, and given weekly hidings by the cops as well....

Exactly, Well said. The scum can do as they please:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Raiser wrote: »
    Original post edited as to be fair it looks as though this one pre-dates the Limerick regeneration project.......

Below sentiments are unfortunately still true though; Limerick is definitely grim & these guys need customers - simple as.

- Related; I've had enough of Limerick - its just clear-cut and utterly indefensible. What a fcuking bleak, grey, miserable, dank, scum-dominated, fungus-hole.

Oh....and I hope the snorting, toking, injecting fools amongst you have enjoyed your part in this - congrats on your sad-cnut life-choices - w@nkers............

You know, in my three and a half years here, I've never seen you be anything other than maniacally depressed about living in Limerick. That's fair enough, but what's stopping you from leaving? Why are you spending year after year in a place you not only dislike, but positively hate. The world is a big place, and I'm sure you can find somewhere where you will be happy. Go, spread your wings, don't be one of those bitter old men who look back and wish they left when they had time to do it.

Taking clock, same applies to you.

Now, I'm not pretending Limerick is perfect, I'm as angry, saddened and depressed about the recent murder as anyone on here, but I'm fully aware that if I ever come to hate the place I'll jump on a flight and leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

+1 for vigilantes. limerick needs a batman.

Limerick isn't the problem, Moyross estate isn't the problem, or Southill estate isn't the problem. It's some of the residents in them. F**king animals is all they are, a law unto themselves. I'm sick of all this bulls**t "...known to Gardai...".

"Ah sure, we can't be in two places at once" or "We don't have enough Gardai".

Ok. Fair enough if you can't be in two places at once, or don't have enough Gardai. Do what you got to do but do it in the right places. Too many soft touch stuff going on. Now I don't say the Gardai have an easy job for a minute, but it's high time society in general went "F**k this for once and for all". It's happening all over the place, not just LImerick.

Troublemakers can do what they like in school, and the teachers can't lay a finger on them.
    Troublemakers can do what they like in society, and the Gardai can't lay a finger on them.

I bet if I had a tank of green diesel in my back garden and it was known to Gardai, they'd turn the flippin house upside down, while some piece of scum druggie lives it up in Dooradoyle and Spain. He should be ran out of it, and I have no sympathy for him or his family if that happens. Which hopefully it will....:mad::mad::mad:

I can see it now:

Garda: "You're doing 40 in a 30 zone. That will be a fine of €80. Licence please"

Me: "Ok. Here you go. When you've finished giving me my ticket, there's a "known drug dealer living down in Dooradoyle. Would you go down and knock on his door and check his tax and insurance and other things. Will you f**k...."

I'd probably get a suspended sentence for saying that....:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

old boy wrote: »
    yeah but sean citizen is a soft touch for the cops
    drink 2 pints and drive
    tax on the car is out 3 weeks because you lost your job and are juggling money,
    them guys can do as they want
    how many knackers do you see getting done for drunk driving

Go to the courthouse any given sitting day an I'm sure you'll see loads, in fact, you need not bother, as you can see it in the Limerick Post every week.

Come of it. The grass is always greener isn't it. You seem to be living horse but you're not seeing the grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

zuroph wrote: »
    +1 for vigilantes. limerick needs a batman.

Come on, Robin, to the Bat Cave! There's not a moment to lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

diddleliddleliddleliddleloo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

These scumbags basically fight over who sells the drugs and who makes the money, so what i don't understand is what are they doing with this money. How are they laundering it without the cab noticing. Some of these guys are driving 80 or 90 thousand euro bulletproof cars and they are on the dole. Where is the cab?? It should be impossible for them to spend their ill gotten cash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    These scumbags basically fight over who sells the drugs and who makes the money, so what i don't understand is what are they doing with this money. How are they laundering it without the cab noticing. Some of these guys are driving 80 or 90 thousand euro bulletproof cars and they are on the dole. Where is the cab?? It should be impossible for them to spend their ill gotten cash.

CAB are currently investigating things in Limerick. They raided some solicitor's and accountants firms in Limerick over the summer.

Advertisement