Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Blacks fans required

• 10-11-2008 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there. Looking for other Kiwi's (somewhere in any of those places :wexford,carlow, kilkenny, wicklow, dublin)to watch the game on Saturday. Maybe you know any NZ friendly pub on that day ;) don't want to be the only one in All Blacks jersey in my local pub ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If you're looking for a spot to watch the game, the woolshed in dublin would probably be the best. It'll be jammers with Kiwi's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MiMi78

Thanks a lot for ur quick respond!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 maxtiny

Where's the woolshed???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Parnell Street, right beside Cineworld cinema.

If you're heading up O'Connell St after crossing the bridge take a left at the crossroads in front of the Ambassador Theatre. Walk down for two minutes and it's on your right.

Edit: I don't know if this will link correctly but if it does the Woolshed is right by the E, C, D etc markers on the map. http://maps.google.com/?mid=1226275837

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

MiMi78 wrote: »
    Hi there. Looking for other Kiwi's (somewhere in any of those places :wexford,carlow, kilkenny, wicklow, dublin)to watch the game on Saturday. Maybe you know any NZ friendly pub on that day ;) don't want to be the only one in All Blacks jersey in my local pub ;)

The Wellington was packed with NZ fans last time around, although that game was on in Lansdowne Road, which is fairly near by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Woolshed is brilliant when Southern Hemisphere teams are playing, 2 Giant Screens and 10+ TVs, always packed too, so get there early to cement a place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Deffo looking forward to the Woolshed on Saturday _b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Woolshed is where I used go for the early morning Lions matches, and it was a ball. Generally cus most of the kiwis were still pissed from the previous night (whereas I was silly and stopped drinking :S)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Is the Woolshed strict on their over 21's policy does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I'd imagine it will be far too busy for that to be enforced. The place gets seriously packed for these games, often overflowing onto the path outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MiMi78

Hi all, thanks for all the information, hoping to have a ball on Saturday in the Woolshed.Wish u all the same!

Advertisement