Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all buyers of Spa Valley I or II (Spain)from Aquarius Properties

Options
  • 10-11-2008 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,

Have you have cancelled contracts for Spa valley I or II in Spain which was bought through their agent here in Ireland, Aquarius Properties, and are having problems with recovering the portion of deposit due(50% or otherwise) from the developer and sales agent here in ireland? If so, I am compiling a group of people to take action in some form and to go public with it if the issue is not addressed. If you are in the same boat as myself and wish to speak about your situation can you respond to the post or you could even email me directly at Spavalley2008@gmail.com.
    Once enough people have contacted through the forum and email, a meeting will be organised to discuss a plan of action etc.

Many thanks,
    Perry

Comments

Advertisement