Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I LOVE TECHNO

• 10-11-2008 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Any chance that anybody could get me 2 tickets for this . The prices on ebay are ridiculous . People are asking about 150 for a 1 day event that the cost price is 40 quid .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Becki-Jay

Id say you havent a hope, your're deffo not going to get one at cost price at this stage like..

Someone offered me 700e for my tkt last year.. THATS how much they wanted it..People nearly crying outside with no tkts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Agreed - no hope, my mate just paid €160.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

If you can wait save your money and go Timewarp instead. Was there last year and the line up is much much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

redman85 wrote: »
    If you can wait save your money and go Timewarp instead. Was there last year and the line up is much much better.

Agreed, Villalobs, Sven, Cox, Garnier, Pet Duo, Boys Noize - Hence I'll be a t both ! :0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Its the 15th year Timewarp will be on so its gonna be epic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Becki-Jay wrote: »
    Id say you havent a hope, your're deffo not going to get one at cost price at this stage like..

Someone offered me 700e for my tkt last year.. THATS how much they wanted it..People nearly crying outside with no tkts

Sure its on every year and can hold 40000 people . Its not worth more than 100 quid realistically . Im probably better off going clubbing in Ghent or Amsterdam at this stage . ILT is probably commercial bull at the end of the day .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Becki-Jay

I know yeah, but thats what they were willing to pay ... Madness!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

Sure its on every year and can hold 40000 people . Its not worth more than 100 quid realistically . Im probably better off going clubbing in Ghent or Amsterdam at this stage . ILT is probably commercial bull at the end of the day .

Usually the kind of comment from some one who doesn't have a ticket ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

nah_biy! wrote: »
    Usually the kind of comment from some one who doesn't have a ticket ;)

Got 2 tickets face value , no problem . My weekend was great . Deadly buzz .:D
    .I didnt know that there are so many doom merchants on this site so I would advice people to be more careful when taking advice because of all the pessimists and alarmists who have never down anything in there lives that wasnt pre planed .

Advertisement