Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Couse to take?? Comptia

Options
  • 10-11-2008 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hello ALL,
    Just hope somecan can give me some pointers here im 28 and always been in to computers i would like ahelpdesk job to start of as but dont know which cousre to go for COMPTIA+ ??? Network+ ,Inet +

just worrien i am abit old to get into the industry??? or is there a course out there suitable for me

Gareth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭far2gud

FAS run a great PC maintenance and networks course, have a look on their website. Many people here have taken this course and now command good positions within the industry.

I did this course over five years ago and there was people 50+ on it, you can never be too old to change career.

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭JDLK

far2gud wrote: »
    FAS run a great PC maintenance and networks course, have a look on their website. Many people here have taken this course and now command good positions within the industry.

I did this course over five years ago and there was people 50+ on it, you can never be too old to change career.

Good Luck

+1

That course is good, but if you cant get on it dont let it stop you- while a classroom environment may be the ideal you can pass the A+ through e-learning. Also an old PC that you can practice on is helpful

Advertisement