Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GamesToaster.com redesigned...

Options
  • 10-11-2008 2:57am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have been more than a bit lacking with updates recently at Games Toaster, but we're back with a bang redesign*. We're not full finished with the design etc (have to make the main text slight bigger etc), but any thoughts?... http://www.gamestoaster.com/

Also, I might as well mention, we currently have three copies of Tom Clancy’s EndWar to give away, two on both PS3 and Xbox 360.

* of which I can't take any credit for as we've switched to Wordpress and are using a hardly modified theme

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Looks quite nice, very professional looking and very little clutter. The email link for the competition is borked though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

The email link for the competition is borked though.

Thanks, looks like Wordpress changes the link and won't accept manual 'mailto' code (I'll have to look at getting a plug-in or something to fix that).

In the meanwhile, you'll just have to copy and paste the email address.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

monument wrote: »
    Thanks, looks like Wordpress changes the link and won't accept manual 'mailto' code (I'll have to look at getting a plug-in or something to fix that).

In the meanwhile, you'll just have to copy and paste the email address.

Yeah, I just copy and pasted it just thought I'd let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 free games

very nice, are all the captions the same with the big R or are there others for different types of news?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

thats a very nice layout.

Good job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Have to say liking the site very much. Some good articles there Keep up the good work:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Looks great. Just need to keep it updated!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Looks great. Just need to keep it updated!

Indeed, and I'm juggling a lot at the moment.

Also: I've contacted people about Tom Clancy’s EndWar -- the two PS3 copies are gone, but still have one copy on 360 to give away.

monument wrote: »
    Also: I've contacted people about Tom Clancy’s EndWar -- the two PS3 copies are gone
    Just got the email about it earlier, cheers. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Just got the email about it earlier, cheers. :)
    As did I! Muchos gracias! :)

Advertisement