Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington 105cti?

Options
  • 10-11-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

hey,
    has anyone any experience with this gun?

fired a baikal autoloader at the weekend and thinking of changing to one from the old double barrel i currently have..

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Hi k_d.

Haven't used the new Remington, but one thing to note if you're thinking about getting one is that it is designed to cycle a MINIMUM load of 32g. That's what Remington say anyway, so I think it's fair to say that it isn't an ideal clay gun, nor an all-rounder.

Have you looked at the 11-87? I've found it to be very reliable, and nice to shoot, considering I don't really like shooting automatics.

What will you be using it for?

Sorry, I know you were looking for first hand experience with the gun, but since no one else'd replied...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭k_d

thanks..another bit i didnt know,dont think it affect me too much anyway,
    mainly shooting duck,pheasant,snipe. being using eley maximun 32g loads so far and all good, hardly any damage to birds

only other thing is be out with foxs and using BB so think would be safe enough.

thanks for tip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

A friend of mine has a Baikal semi and it is quite impressive. The fact you where thinking of going down the route of a remington I guess you've got a few quid to spend.

Think about what you want to use it for, rough shooting then look at a Beretta or a Benelli (my choice) Browning is an other choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭k_d

ya looking tospend around the 1100 mark,depends what i find that i like

just being looking online and seen a remington 1st,

any ideas where has a good selection of second hand guns that you mentioned? as i said not much knowledge on the auto guns

k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Hairy Hunter

Hi,

I was up in Wilkinstown the other week, he had a good few older remington semi going for a SONG, new Bakiel semis and a couple of Berretta and bennelli's.

I always find Geoff hard to beat, and he is a top bloke, just dont mention archery or he will go on all day:D

HH.

• Advertisement
Advertisement