Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Armoury

Options
  • 10-11-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

So has anyone else noticed that the WoW armory has been acting up recently? Granted i know its only a beta and its prone to freaking out every once in a while.

My Toons profile hasn't been updated since Early Oct, and sometime when i type my toons name in and click on the link for him for my server i get a completely different toon entirely.

I imagine it has something to do with the release of the new patch but i just wanted to see if anyone else uses the armory and has noticed any issues with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Armory owns

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I'm sure they are neglecting it as they are probably working on the next version for WOTLK, they will have to add glyphs and implement the new talent build and probably a new section to cover the new semi-gay achievement system.

Hummm boards should implement an achievement system.. :p

CONGRATULATIONS YOU POSTED A PARAGRAPH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

nix wrote: »
    I'm sure they are neglecting it as they are probably working on the next version for WOTLK, they will have to add glyphs and implement the new talent build and probably a new section to cover the new semi-gay achievement system.

:D:D:D Nice one!!

Indeed Id say thats the case. In fairness they have more important things on their plates at the moment. Its no big deal really. I can live without it for a while.

Actually i think the Achievement system is pretty good idea, pointless from an actual game point of view but its fun to see what you can get. Gives you something more to try and do with your toon.

Plus it'd be nice to see on the armory page what achievements you have/need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Congratulations. 10 posts without Txt spk :D

Dont get me wrong some of the achievements are actually hard to get, its the other ****ty easy ones i think are pointless and should be removed. Like complete 5 daily quests in one day, or kill opposite faction member in field of strife before he dismounts ( i got that one while still on my mount racing for galv, i didnt do ****.

I also have a big problem with the ones that affect how the BG's go, like kill drek in 6mins. Ive lost count how many times people have tried to do this and they always fail and the result is prolonging the BG by about 30minutes as everybody is split up all over the map and just run around like clueless idiots.

I also hate the one in WSG where basically the opposing team just camp the flag room until they get 50kills, the game loses direction and may aswell just be a deathmatch.

I find myself just logging off when the above **** goes down and playing an alt, which is sad as i used to love AV :(

****Congrats you successfuly posted a post with a sad face emote****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Blah Blah

I find myself just logging off when the above **** goes down and playing an alt, which is sad as i used to love AV :( <--- whats that then ;)

****Congrats you successfuly posted a post with a sad face emote****

C-C-Combo breaker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

hahahazi6bk3.jpg

Manties wrote: »
    C-C-Combo breaker :pac:

Your gonna need to elaborate on your post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Berns wrote: »
    hahahazi6bk3.jpg

Brillient

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

That pic is amazing

Does Barack play priest :P

I think the achievement system is much like the xbox one, no point, but you know there are people who will go outa their way to get achievements.

I have to say ive found myself doing them myself.

Me and 4 mates got in party and lashed every old instance out of it for achievements, among other stuff.

Some of the achievements for wotlk look interesting and hard, if you look at the raid/instance ones.

I cant say im interested in pvp ones cause i think pvp sucks but how and ever.

Its a simple touch that has gone down well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement