Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 2 Sign-Up Thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Just played some score duel with bobalicous,he doubled my score in every song :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Just played some score duel with bobalicous,he doubled my score in every song :eek:

and you'd double my score in every song.. so I need to practise more... :O

god damn midi to xbox adapter... I want it to come quicker!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

lol I dont mean to be big-headed, but I made alot of stupid mistakes too :eek:

But with the amount of time I've spent on this game, I'd be worried if I wasn't pretty good tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

lol I dont mean to be big-headed, but I made alot of stupid mistakes too :eek:

But with the amount of time I've spent on this game, I'd be worried if I wasn't pretty good tbh

The fact that we managed to 5* YYZ on X Guitar/Drums says it all about your mad drumming skillz :D

I have 930/1000 gamerscore on RB2 now... only Guitar Impossible challenge and the Beat Trainer left to go. :D
    The fact that we managed to 5* YYZ on X Guitar/Drums says it all about your mad drumming skillz :D

+1

The fact that we passed Battery and Visions on expert without too much hassle proves that.... Also, Painkiller took a few attempts and then we flew through it....

Pity we didn't have 4 players... we could have really been high on the leaderboards for them... and those are the awesome songs to get high in the list on :D

Also... If we had a 4th player to play on "Livin' on the Corner of Dude and Catastrophe", we could probably get 4th or 5th position... We're currently in 23rd or so, and that was with only 3 players (no bass) :/

• Advertisement

Cully wrote: »

+1

The fact that we passed Battery and Visions on expert without too much hassle proves that.... Also, Painkiller took a few attempts and then we flew through it....
    I was on bass for Visions though. My arm was really tired by the time we got to it remember? :D

I was on bass for Visions though. My arm was really tired by the time we got to it remember? :D

ah.. oh yes... I think painkiller is supposed to be worse on drums... I wouldn't really know though :/

I need to work on my Drum Career...I have 0 score on too many songs.

12.3mil and 690th Place on Vocals.... AW HAIL JEAH!!! (19/84 GS)

I has a mic stand now :D

Also... If we had a 4th player to play on "Livin' on the Corner of Dude and Catastrophe", we could probably get 4th or 5th position... We're currently in 23rd or so, and that was with only 3 players (no bass) :/

we're actually 18th :D

we're actually 18th :D

Not good enough.

We can get 4th!

Everyone get online tonight.. we need to pwn that shiz! :D

In other news.. my fingers still suck :(

I fc'ed The trees and got 32nd place on scorehero :D

• Advertisement

I fc'ed The trees and got 32nd place on scorehero :D

Congrats.. but scorehero is only a list of people who could be bothered writing the scores down.. The real scorelist is on Xbox live. Where are you on that list? ;)

I'll try it soon... I bet I won't even be able to pass it.. heh.. oh wait.. guitar I assume?

I played Visions for the first time last night and beat it. My god I was sweating bullets by the time it was finished lol. I've got a pic of the score screen after the song is over so I'll try to post it later

Congrats.. but scorehero is only a list of people who could be bothered writing the scores down.. The real scorelist is on Xbox live. Where are you on that list? ;)

I'll try it soon... I bet I won't even be able to pass it.. heh.. oh wait.. guitar I assume?

30th on the official leaderboards.

30th on the official leaderboards.

Then that's good :D

I fell asleep at 7pm last night and woke up at 6am.... stupid unproductive night... Although I did download all the new packs though :D Yngwie Malmsteen sounds difficult :rolleyes:

Then that's good :D

I fell asleep at 7pm last night and woke up at 6am.... stupid unproductive night... Although I did download all the new packs though :D Yngwie Malmsteen sounds difficult :rolleyes:

I just bought the lamb of god song because it was my favourite track in gh2,its even better in rock band!

I got a -2 on it,so close to fc.

I bought the Killers pack, just cos I love the Killers :D

I bought the Killers pack, just cos I love the Killers :D

I saw your ID status as "shopping for music" for about 3 hours... what sort of crap internet do you have? :O

Advertisement