Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dandare's Works

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

Lol, that was genius XD

One day we should make a BBMMORPG for sure XD (I know guys with needed programing skills already ^_^) but lets leave it to future ^^

I guess I should thank You ^^
    If BB stands for browser-based, and you're looking for an AdventureQuest clone (AQ isn't an MMO!) then I have programming skills too, though not much online or Flash stuff.

And again, nice drawing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DandareRastaban

Prime32 wrote: »
    If BB stands for browser-based, and you're looking for an AdventureQuest clone (AQ isn't an MMO!) then I have programming skills too, though not much online or Flash stuff.

And again, nice drawing. :D

I was thinking about BB MMO in fact, since it wouldn't be clone of AQ (just like u said, AQ is not an MMO but just online RPG ^^)

But thats not for now... since would need to do few things for such ;P (I'm to lazy ^^)

As for now I'll try with making the manga, yet I somehow can't make it... once I ever think about it I feel unable ;P.....

As for now I'll try with making the manga, yet I somehow can't make it... once I ever think about it I feel unable ;P.....
    Well, how much of the story have you planned out?

Well, how much of the story have you planned out?

Netherlay - Whole first arc and beginning of second

Undead - Almost whole first arc and one short prelude...

Yet my messed up notes are everywhere... like most of non-pragmatic and yet still inteligent persons I have problem with finding stuff I've made, left and now I find it usefull...

I wanted to put up threat with introduction of those manga I want to make but I think not really many people would be interested in it anyway... at least as long as there won't be any real pages....

Quitw problematic... I know.

I'M BACK ^^ !

Sorry but I was on a trip thruu.... few countries XD.... such hobby of mine ^^'

For a present after absence a rough sketch of my Elesis in MMORPG called "Grand Chase"... nice game btw XD

Elesis___Queens_Praetorian_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    My own design armor... does it look nice ^^?

• Advertisement

I assume the sketch is to blurry and to receive the comment >_>.......... in such case give me some 1-2 hours to clear it and bold lines....

Colouring would be a killer job XD (WTH I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHILE DRAWING THIS?!)

Ok took me a while ... I had some additional duties today XD

Here it comes: a lineart!
    Elesis_the_Praetorian__lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Could anyone put some comment? Is it trully to shabby to be commented :(???

No, it's great. Just... don't expect me to run it through Flash for you.:p

No, it's great. Just... don't expect me to run it through Flash for you.:p

Firstly I think that I need colour it ^^. Detail is so complex that it's hard to say what is skin in black'n'white XD

If after that U would be soo kind ^^. I like really much U'r Flash works XD

IC......... I'm becoming less and less popular :(

The last work is still "being coloured" and it's load of work.... welll since I do other things aswell it seems so to me anyway ^^'

Also I gave an 30 min to another fanart and it came like that after that time:
    Nani__Arme_poose_sketch_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Yeah, only a poose'n'proportion sketch... and what else u expected after only 30 min XD?

I think it would turn out cute since I guess I had a nice idea for a poose this time ^^

At the end:

FOR HUMANITY SAKE! LET SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING :eek: !!!

That's all for now I think ^^

• Advertisement

Praetorian_Arme___rough_sketch_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ya more drawings at last :D

ya more drawings at last :D

SEPH! U'RE BACK XD!!

I thought You had left to run a bakery in Amsterdam but got involved accidentally in Russian smuggle of nuclear weapons and to grasp a last chance of fixing up things gone to a friend who was a retired marines but he was kidnaped by a mysterious organization of Black Rose and U had to save him and then U suddenly bump into a girl from your dreams which name was Azumi but she was tailed by the murderous droids from other dimension. After that U decided to put Your life on line and to FIGHT BACK. But Azumi along with Your old friend died anyway at the end of the story. Then U get somehow to LA to teach a problematic teenagers at the highschool.

I really wanted to book tickets to LA to look for U!!

So... wassup?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

omg......how did you know :O?I was actually out purchasing nuclear materials to post to your house :P,cool drawings by the way :D.

omg......how did you know :O?

Hehe... I learned from the best ^^

BTW: Cleared up lineart-like thingy
    Praetorian_Arme___lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    GO POCKY T_T !!! *tears of happiness*

Isn't she CUTE ^^?

lol pocky

Hehe... I learned from the best ^^

BTW: Cleared up lineart-like thingy
    Praetorian_Arme___lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    GO POCKY T_T !!! *tears of happiness*

Isn't she CUTE ^^?

She is indeed cute :D

Ok. THE ELESIS FANART FINAL PIECE (If noone would make a background for me XD)
    ELESIS___Praetorian_Armor_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    It took me in fact so many hours that I think that not only Seph and Prime should write something here.... yet I don't believe that someone else would comment... for unknown reason >_>

Ooooook... let me guess: there was a zombie attack and whole human race got erased and I don't know about it?

Or maybe I became as bad that noone wants to give me some ideas....

Praetorian_Arme_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

• Advertisement

They all got eaten by flesh eating zombies :eek:...................which were created by me :pac:

on another note maybe you could draw a more sinister looking character like sephiroth?I love sinister looking manga characters there the best :D.oh nice drawing by the way as always.

Sinister?... Why not I feel I like it ^^. But can it still be a girl XD ? (working on "Undead" prelude (Red Carnage) cover... it'll be about Sedah's past ^^)

yes it can be a girl :D

Well, Lucy from Elfen Lied is pretty sinister and a girl.

Indeed she is.

Ohayou...

Sad thing: my scanner is in coma. I mean that it doesn't work even while seen by software >_>..... most probably some technical problems...

In such times I'm glad that I'm after IT Highschool ^^..... yet I don't have energy today to 'open up' the whole gear... nor I found the needed tools >_> (they must be somewhere!)...

Anyway wish me luck

Right now I'm working on:

"Undead: Red Carnage" - cover with Sedah (from past yet grown up ^^), sketch done, lineart 70% done

3rd Grand Chase character fanart - Lire (such cute elf girl ^^), poose'n'proportion sketch done, sketch 50% done

Yeah... I know I'm lazy nowadays ^^'

Anyway there would be something new: Inked Linearts.... yeah.... I bought some chineese waterproof ink. Might sound uninteresting but You'll see XD

Scanner online again XD!

Yet for not being active: only one rough sketch :P... at least quite sinister one I guess ^^'

__Undead___cover_rough_sk_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

Hey, you can draw more than one face :D

Now let's see if you can draw someone who isn't half-naked :p

I don't even know if You tried to be sarcastic here prime >_>.... SHE ISN'T HALF NAKED ~ desu >_<

seriously.. thinking like that the T-shirts are "revealing" >_>

Lineart now:
    Undead_cover_pencil_lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Soon an ink lineart.. then coloured version. As always thanks to 90% of people viewing this threat and not leaving ever any comments at all >_> (geez... I'm starting to get sarcastic myself ^^' )

• Advertisement

I don't even know if You tried to be sarcastic here prime >_>.... SHE ISN'T HALF NAKED ~ desu >_<

seriously.. thinking like that the T-shirts are "revealing" >_>

Lineart now:
    Undead_cover_pencil_lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Soon an ink lineart.. then coloured version. As always thanks to 90% of people viewing this threat and not leaving ever any comments at all >_> (geez... I'm starting to get sarcastic myself ^^' )

cool drawing,what dose the writing on the sword mean?

Advertisement