Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dandare's Works

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DandareRastaban

cool drawing,what dose the writing on the sword mean?

It's Latin : "I shall not completely die" by Horace ^^

One of my fav ancient sayings XD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I knew it would mean something cool like that :cool::D

Undead_Cover_Art_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Any... comments?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Undead_Cover_Art_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg
    Any... comments?

thats the best drawing you've done so far,red suits her.

oh and Im using the above picture as my background for my desktop :D

• Advertisement

oh and Im using the above picture as my background for my desktop :D

R..really?!
    I'm SOOOOOOO moved T-T *tears of happiness XD* !!

I still wonder why I get so many views here and only few comments from U, Prime sometimes Irlandesaa and few other people (who mostly commented once) :confused:

R..really?!
    I'm SOOOOOOO moved T-T *tears of happiness XD* !!

I still wonder why I get so many views here and only few comments from U, Prime sometimes Irlandesaa and few other people (who mostly commented once) :confused:

It could be that just shy

*offers cookies and pringles to anyone else that posts in this thread* :pac:

now we wait for the stampede :cool:

For some reason it doesn't work seph...

Ehh.... anyway: no manga pages then (got few)

But about single images: my latest sketch/doodle
    Kyrion_and_Celestia_sketch_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

For some reason it doesn't work seph...

maybe if I offer them vodka :pac:

Kyrion_and_Celestia_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

• Advertisement

Commander_Phey___sketch_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You have a long ways to go, my friend.

Needs a lot of work on hands especially. Watch the eyes, too; eyes are a pain to get right.

Captain_Shi__lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

I can never draw Tsurime right... You get points just for that.:p

Prime32 wrote: »
    I can never draw Tsurime right... You get points just for that.:p

Girl who requested for this one is this kinda character XD

Now I'm working on Your thing Prime ;)

Captain_Shi__lineart_by_Dandare_Rastaban.jpg

very nice :D

Most probably everyone thought I'm already dead since... well I DID disappear ^^'

I'm really sorry about that but I had many things to do ... in the end many things changed like the fact that I'm no longer an office worker but a University student (looooooong and boring story)

I hope that this thread would revive XD!!! I didn't resign from making a new arts once I wasn't here so I'll gladly show some of them now ^^ (hope everyone will like them)

As always: more info about my arts, characters, projects as well as some sketches&linearts can be found at my gallery on:
    http://dandare-rastaban.deviantart.com/
    (There is also a Secret Santa Project I did... I didn't show it here ^^)

Once again sorry (especially to people who DID actively comment in here) for not being here for so long.... hope You don't wanna get rid of me for that:rolleyes:

15f4139b8ed8cc9e5c0f04aa414821271264622786_full.jpg
    59af50787d75ee8584962abf2f102c021264622783_full.jpg
    b6717616e9373c51b172b61ffc52c9f21264622781_full.jpg
    cec05520e40441741ef3a43c2748565d1256594595_full.jpg
    a49402815c83a5baa8444c31b647cc8e1245067031_full.jpg
    367749b9c5030fdaa115ab7def686fd01245067024_full.jpg
    a5eff95740d9a617fcd8b33197ec4afd1265400278_full.jpg
    e556e305db6f9f33dad6127ab2be03481265400275_full.jpg
    bf25a2e234109cf93ca8ef0acb8fc4011265400273_full.jpg
    8a1232fe2fbbe31900111f7aaaf2d9701265400271_full.jpg
    3a6fafeb5aaf7ca8c4108b9579ce42041265400267_full.jpg
    dandare-rastaban.deviantart.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

First time I've seen this thread and WOW. Your drawings are fantastic, you've clearly got talent!

I particularly like the 4th and 5th drawings in your post above but they're all amazing.

Welcome back :D

Nice work as always.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

nice

• Advertisement

Hotaru, cherryghost thanks for comments ^^ (feedback is like a fuel for artist :cool: )

Also: Nice to see You again Sephiroth XD!!

About what am I working on right now... I wanna colour that piece:
    d30be29d968f81973b6376d0d6275ede1265534863_full.jpg
    It'll be a killer work ^^'... but I did it as a 'detail challenge'... hope it'll look better in color.

What is this dude? More or less... project for my new DA ID >_<.... seriously: a big badass swords and equally badass armour are one of my dreams XD

Any comments ^^?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

yes,I've a comment,that last picture you posted..........

IS MADE OF AWESOME!*

the detail is amazing and there's so much in it to work with.Any idea on the colour scheme you'd use for it?

*as are the rest of them

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

how long did it take to draw that?!

wow the detail in that last picture is amazing.

Ok so:

Color scheme I'm 'thinking of' (not sure yet) would be black'gold'purple... with little add of red (like for eyes and orb-gems on the sword)

Sketch took around 3 and half hour... clearing it and inking for lineart did take another one and half. What You see here is a bit less than 5 hours work (I'm DAMN slow ;P )

The scary thing is that coloring takes mostly around 3 times more than sketch'n'lineart (at least when your medium are pencils >_< )

THANKS FOR COMMENTS XD

I'll try to bring it in color ASAP. Also there is that whole competition thingy ... (for 2 months of DA membership ;) ) which in the end means that there would be another freaky detailed lineart from me soon.... this time a bit more 'sexy' XD (since the theme)

When are you bringing us a comic book with these characters in it :D?

When are you bringing us a comic book with these characters in it :D?

I REALLY wish for that to happen...

Still I need to pass some exams at Uni soon and... I'm still unsure of my skills when it comes to full scenes >_>

Anyway! As a 'forgive me' gift I bring You coloured version of last piece XD!
    381ca131e209045edafc3abccd5796571265811904_full.jpg

What do You think ^^?

i was really thinking that the greyscaled one coloured in would look crap... but thats just awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Looks fantastic, even better than the black & white version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

that is amazing,your a real talent.

Advertisement