Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re post I want to add to Bargain Alerts

Options
  • 10-11-2008 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've pm'd Ruu and Basquille (mods) for Bargain Alerts, but have since got no reply - 3 days later.

Can some admin please answer. I just want to ensure it's ok to post and go ahead with this:

The company I work for are increasing their customer base for a pilot project, and are offering a 5% discount on the main market competitor to the first X number customers who apply.
    The scheme is using staff referals, and staff members who sign up a customer get a small monetary reward.
    Would it be ok if I post details of this offer on bargain alerts?
    Boardsies can avail of the 5% discount, and I'll detail all T&Cs - our website will also do the rest.

I'm just concious that obviously I am making some money on the referals, but I assure you it's no scam and boards.ie users can make genuine savings.

Sure let me know.

Thanks

WM

Advertisement