Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much is it worth

Options
  • 10-11-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,367 ✭✭✭✭

Friend has an 05 Passat comfortline 1.9tdi (new model) which he drove from new as a company car and has since bought it from the company. He is now selling it. About 95,000 miles. properly serviced. How much is it worth currently. Im thinking they are only worth about 11500 now with the way the market is gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭drver1

Got a price on one a while ago of around €10000 (trade)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

mickdw wrote: »
    Friend has an 05 Passat comfortline 1.9tdi (new model) which he drove from new as a company car and has since bought it from the company. He is now selling it. About 95,000 miles. properly serviced. How much is it worth currently. Im thinking they are only worth about 11500 now with the way the market is gone?

Seeing as its 3 years old he's obviously just bought it from the company recently with the intention of selling it at a profit? I used do this years aga when the missuses company was selling off their cars

I hope he got it for €6k or less?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

With 95k on the clock and fsh, no guarantee given, so car is being sold as trade, probably 9,500 to 10k max

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'd be saying around ten as well. I think colm mcm was saying they were making 11000ish trade, so with that high mileage i'd expect a bit less. He might back me up there.

Advertisement