Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Livery

Options
  • 10-11-2008 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

New User!
    Hi can anyone tell me what part-livery would consist of and roughly how much would it cost?:)

Comments

Might want to give some more info such as where you are based and what exactly you are looking for..

Kind of hard to answer your question otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Welcome to the forum. I agree its hard to be specific. Where you live the facilities you need and how much daily time you have is all vital.

As far as I'm aware part livery is stabling with mucking out and feed. No turnout or extras like veterinary care so you need to have time on your hands. Don't know the cost the yard I'm in won't do it due to the possibility of neglect unintended or otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Evon22 probably too late to help you now but just came accross a yard doing grass livery with daily checking, feeding and use of all facilities including tack room coffee room wash down storage outdoor with showjumps etc. 80 euro plus whatever hard feed you use. pm me if interested and I'll get a number.

Advertisement