Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car insurance quotes

Options
  • 10-11-2008 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest or better still, recommend, a company for a car insurance quote?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Quinn, allianz, hibernian.....
    We need more info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

xs-direct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

I've always found the AA good (they're a broker) - you'll need to ring them 1890 72 74 76 (www.theaa.ie)

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Age?
    Full licence?
    Make of car?
    Age of car?
    Size engine?
    etcetera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭handbraker

FBD are giving good quotes right now.
    Britton insurance are good for young drivers and others who find it hard to get insurance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jus

Quoteme.ie are ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

handbraker wrote: »
    FBD are giving good quotes right now.
    Britton insurance are good for young drivers and others who find it hard to get insurance

With a name like handbraker you could find it hard alright:D

OP - Someone posted www.pibasure.ie in bargain forums the other day. I got varying quotes from them but one was real good, <€500.
    Company was unnamed and I had to call broker to find out, but I'm happy where I am so I didn't bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Chittybangbang1

try a quote from Tesco, i got a really cheap quote there. otherwise Britton are great for shopping around for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Advertisement