Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour renting house out to FÁS

Options
  • 10-11-2008 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    A neighbour of mine is renting his house out to Fás and I have heard some horrible stories (dont want to paint all fas goers with the same brush). However if this is the case, and they do cause some problems, what is the best thing to do. Obviously ring ex-neighbour but I have a feeling they wont be too accomodating. Have Fas got the same rule as a college i.e ring them and they threaten kicking student out.
    I could do with advice guys
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

First thing to do if you have problems is to complain to the landlord.

If you're getting no satisfaction then, contact the Gardai.

But no need to assume the worst :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

seamus wrote: »
    First thing to do if you have problems is to complain to the landlord.

If you're getting no satisfaction then, contact the Gardai.

But no need to assume the worst :)

thanks mate, i will do that

i am assuming the worst already, but its hard not to when all i hear are bad stories

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

nutzzz123 wrote: »
    thanks mate, i will do that

i am assuming the worst already, but its hard not to when all i hear are bad stories
    The bad stories are funny, the good stories are repeat tenants, so you'll only hear about the bad ones.

Advertisement