Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much?

Options
  • 10-11-2008 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all was wondering if i could get a bit of advice about modifying my 02 Civic.

Really just want to get a rough idea how much a few things would set me back.Just looking for a ball park figure for the following

Windows tinted?
    Get car slightly lowered?
    Back Door Handles flushed?

Would really appreciate if you guys could help me out?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi all was wondering if i could get a bit of advice about modifying my 02 Civic.

Really just want to get a rough idea how much a few things would set me back.Just looking for a ball park figure for the following

Windows tinted?
    Get car slightly lowered?
    Back Door Handles flushed?

Would really appreciate if you guys could help me out?

tints - approx 200 euro from vision tint
    lowering - set of -40mm springs and fitting appprox 250 euro
    handles - 200 euro, depends on the sprayer and if he can touch up around the door handles or the whole door may need to be resprayed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 frangleberry

Cheers for that kciere just wanted to have an idea before i go to get it done.All i have to do now is save.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

kceire wrote: »
    tints - approx 200 euro from vision tint
    lowering - set of -40mm springs and fitting appprox 250 euro
    handles - 200 euro, depends on the sprayer and if he can touch up around the door handles or the whole door may need to be resprayed.

sounds bout right, post a pic of your civic so we can have a look :D

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Id say the doors would be fairly expensive to get done well
    the others bout 200

Advertisement